These terms and conditions of booking are valid from 18th July 2017.
These booking terms and conditions (Booking Conditions) will apply to all Bookings and will govern your relationship with Walt Disney Travel Company, part of The Walt Disney Company Limited (we, our and us). Please read them carefully before you book. Your contract is with The Walt Disney Company Limited registered in England & Wales under Company Registration Number 530051 whose registered office is at 3 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9PE.
Any correspondence regarding your Booking should be sent to Walt Disney Travel Company, 3 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9PE or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we refer to you we are referring to all persons named in your Booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later stage).
In these terms and conditions:
Amendment means any change to your Booking requested by you which results in (a) change to the number of persons allocated to a particular room which forms part of your Holiday; (b) an extension or reduction in the duration of your Holiday; (c) a change to your hotel; (d) a change to the type or class of room which forms part of your Holiday; (e) a change to the departure date or return date of your Holiday and/or (f) a change to the name or age category of any of the persons named in your Booking Group, but excluding any transfer of a Booking made pursuant to Section 8.
Booking means any type of Holiday booking for which we issue a Confirmation Invoice.
Booking Group means all persons named on the Booking and the Confirmation Invoice.
Carrier means the transport provider which undertakes the obligation and/or performs carriage by road, air or sea. Carrier includes the owner and/or the charterer and/or operator and/or their servants and/or agents of any transport provider.
Confirmation Invoice means written confirmation of your Booking.
Disability includes any person whose mobility when using transport is reduced as a result of any physical disability (sensory or locomotor, permanent or temporary) intellectual or psychosocial disability or impairment, or any other cause of disability, or as a result of age, and whose situation needs appropriate attention and the adaption to his particular needs of the services made available to all passengers.
Disney Dining Plan means a package that offers a daily food & beverage entitlement.
Disney Resort means a Disney operated hotel or villa, located within Walt Disney World.
Force Majeure means any event or circumstance which we or the supplier of the service in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, whether actual or threatened, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, volcanic ash, epidemics, fire and other situations which are outside our, and/or our suppliers' control.
Holiday means any Booking for any room only, room/villa and Ticket(s), Ticket(s) only, flight(s) or any combination of them, together with any other transport options, which you book with us.
Lead Name means the person who makes the Booking and contracts with us.
Minor means any person under 18 years of age.
Package means the pre-arranged combination of at least two of the following components when sold or offered for sale at an inclusive price and when the service covers a period of more than twenty-four hours or includes overnight accommodation: (a) transport; (b) accommodation; (c) other tourist services not ancillary to transport or accommodation and accounting for a significant proportion of the package.
Passenger means each and every person named either on the booking confirmation or on the invoice or on a ticket issued by Walt Disney Travel Company.
Responsible Adult means a person over the age of 18 who has been nominated and authorised by the parent and/or guardian of a Minor. Provision of formal authorisation documentation may be required.
Ticket(s) means Walt Disney World Resort Theme Park Tickets booked with us.
Villa means rental villa accommodation.
2. Your Holiday Booking
- The Lead Name must be 18 years old at the time of booking and possess the legal capacity and authority to enter into a legally binding contract and accept these Booking Conditions as binding on the Booking Group. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. The Lead Name is the only person able to make changes, Amendments and cancellations and is responsible to provide the correct information relating to every person in the Booking Group and provide all information relating to the Booking (including any changes to it) to all persons in the Booking Group. All Holidays and any other services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Once your Booking is made and the correct deposit received, we will send the Lead Name a Confirmation Invoice whereupon a contract for the arrangements specified in that Confirmation Invoice will come into existence between you and us. If we are unable to confirm some of the arrangements comprised in your Holiday straight away, we may still issue a Confirmation Invoice but a contract for arrangements that have not been confirmed will only be made when we have sent you written confirmation that those arrangements have been confirmed. If there is any change to your Booking before the Confirmation Invoice is issued, we will notify you promptly of any new or changed details, including a change to the total price (if any). If any detail on the Confirmation Invoice is not correct, please tell us immediately. If there is an obvious error on the Confirmation Invoice we reserve the right to correct it as soon as we become aware of it, but we will aim to do this within 7 days of issuing the Confirmation Invoice or, if your departure is within 7 days, no later than 24 hours before you go. If any of these changes are not acceptable then you will be entitled to a full refund. The Confirmation Invoice shall detail the total cost due, sums already paid and reconfirming the date any balance is due to be paid prior to departure. If we have not received any sums due by the due date as specified in our Confirmation Invoice, we reserve the right to treat your Booking as cancelled by you. Failure to pay the deposit or any other sum due will result in the deposit being forfeited by way of cancellation charges which are set out under Section 10 below.
3. Your Financial Protection
We (the Walt Disney Company Limited) are licensed in the Republic of Ireland as a Travel Agent by the Commission for Aviation Regulation (CAR) to whom we provide an approved Bond for the financial security of monies that you pay to us, our License Number is TA0746. This protects Packages sold by us which include a flight. The Confirmation Invoice will confirm your protection under our Bond which, in the unlikely event of our insolvency, will ensure that you are not left stranded abroad, and the CAR will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us in advance. Packages which include flights are CAR Bond protected. For further information, visit the CAR website at www.aviationreg.ie. If your Booking does not constitute a Package or include a flight, the financial protection referred to above does not apply.
4. The Price You Pay
- The prices we advertise are correct at the date of publication. We reserve the right to change or correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices (both before and after the Confirmation Invoice has been issued). Prices can go up or down, before you make a Booking, we will give you the up to date price including the cost of any supplements, upgrades or additional facilities which you have requested. There will be no change to the price of your Package within 20 days of departure. We will absorb any increase equivalent to up to 2% of the price of your Package, excluding insurance premiums and any amendment charges. For price increases of more than 2% you will be charged for the amount over and above that per person. If the increase is 10% or more of the price of your Package (excluding insurance premiums and amendment charges), you will have the option of (a) paying the increase, or (b) changing to another Package if we are able to offer one (if it is of lower quality you will be refunded the difference in price), or (c) cancelling and receiving a full refund, except for any amendment charges and cancellation charges incurred. Should you decide to cancel, you must exercise your right to do so within 14 days from the issue date printed on your Confirmation Invoice. Should the price of your Package go down due to the changes mentioned above, by more than 2% of your Package price, then any refund due will be paid to you.
- Bookings which include access to any Disney Resort do not include meals, beverages, gratuities or any other item of a personal nature unless your Booking includes a Disney Dining Plan or you purchase this as an extra. All extras purchased in any Disney Resort must be settled in resort prior to departure and you may be asked for a deposit or credit card details on arrival.
- All flights are subject to the Carrier’s Conditions of Carriage. The Carrier(s), flight timings and routes shown online at the time of making your Booking and/or subsequently detailed on your Confirmation Invoice are provided to us by our suppliers and so are not final and are for guidance only, and are subject to alteration and confirmation. In some cases the identity of the carrier, flight timings and/or routes may not be available but will notify you when we receive that information.
- Carriage of passengers and their luggage by air is governed by various International Conventions (‘the International Air Convention’), including the Warsaw Convention 1929(as amended by the Hague Protocol 1955 or the Montreal Protocol 1999 or otherwise) or the Montreal Convention 1999. To the extent that Walt Disney Company Limited may be liable as a non-performing air carrier to Passengers in respect of carriage by air, the terms of the International Air Convention (including any subsequent amendments and any new convention which may be applicable) are expressly incorporated into these booking terms and conditions. The International Air Conventions fix limitation of liability of the Carrier for death and personal injury, loss or damage to luggage and delay. Any liability of Walt Disney Company Limited towards the Passenger arising from a carriage by air is subject to the limitation of liability provided by the said Conventions. Copies of these conventions are available upon request.
- In so far as Walt Disney Company Limited may be liable to a Passenger in respect of claims arising out of carriage by air, Walt Disney Company Limited shall be entitled to all the rights, defences, immunities and limitations available, respectively, to the actual Carriers (including the Carriers own terms and conditions of carriage).
- Walt Disney Company Limited’s liability will not at any time exceed that of any Carrier under its Conditions of Carriage and/ or applicable or incorporated Conventions.
- The Carrier(s), flight timings and routes shown online at the time of making your Booking and/or subsequently detailed on your Confirmation Invoice are provided to us by our suppliers and so are not final and are for guidance only, and are subject to alteration and confirmation. In some cases the identity of the carrier, flight timings and/or routes may not be available but will notify you when we receive that information.
- See Section 3 for financial protection for flights booked with us. You will receive confirmation of Carrier(s), flight timings and routes with your travel documents, which will be sent out approximately 14 days before departure. Please check your tickets carefully on receipt to ensure you have the correct flight times and carrier details. If flight times change after tickets have been despatched, we will contact you as soon as practicable. Any change in the identity of the Carrier(s) and/or flight timings will not entitle you to cancel or change other arrangements. It is the Lead Name's responsibility to ensure the arrival of all members of your Booking Group at the airport in sufficient time to check in and board the relevant flight(s). In order to qualify for infant status, a child must be under 2 years of age on the day of its return flight. Please note that a 'community list' exists (available for inspection at https://ec.europa.eu/transport/modes/air/safety/air-ban/search_en) which details air Carriers that are subject to an operating ban within the EU Community. Walt Disney Travel Company is not the air Carrier or an operating air Carrier for the purposes of the Civil Aviation (Denied Boarding, Compensation and Assistance) Regulations 2005 (the “2005 Regulations”). Under the 2005 Regulations the air Carrier and/or operating air Carrier has the obligation to compensate passengers and all claims relating to cancellation, delay or denied boarding in respect of any flight must therefore be made to the relevant air Carrier.
6. Paying for Your Booking
Paying for your Walt Disney World Booking
All Payments may be made by visiting www.disneyholidays.ie/payment or calling 1800 812 676.
|Holidays which include:
|Disney World Theme Park tickets only
Payable in full at time of booking
|Disney World Accommodation (not including a Flight)
8+ weeks before departure
Payable in full 8 weeks before departure
8 weeks or less before departure
Payable in full at time of booking
|Disney World Flight Inclusive Package
10+ weeks before departure
Payable in full 10 weeks before departure
10 weeks or less before departure
Payable in full at time of booking
Certain Disney Resorts can only be booked 11 months in advance of your check-out date. If trying to book a Holiday or Package including one of these Disney Resorts before this date you will be given an option to Pre-Register for the Disney Resort however this will not be a confirmed Booking. You will still be required to pay the standard deposit, however, if for any reason we are unable to confirm the booking once your travel dates are in range, we will contact you immediately. Until your pre-registration becomes a confirmed Booking your deposit for the Disney Resort will be fully refundable.
7. If We Change Your Booking
On occasions changes to your Booking are unavoidable and we reserve the right to make these. Changes are normally minor in nature. A significant change to a Booking includes a change of accommodation to a lower category and/or price for the whole or a major part of your time away, a change of flight departure time of more than 12 hours, a change of departure airport, or a significant change of Disney Resort or Theme Park area. We do our best to avoid cancelling Bookings but we must reserve the right to do so. We will only cancel your confirmed Booking after you have made full payment where we are forced to do so as a result of Force Majeure or lack of minimum numbers. We will notify the Lead Name of cancellation for this reason as soon as reasonably practicable. If we have to make a significant change or cancel your Booking, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible. If there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options:-
- for significant changes - either accepting the changed arrangements or cancelling in which case you will receive a full refund of all monies you have paid to us; or
- for all other changes which are not significant - purchasing an alternative Package from us, of a similar standard to that originally booked, if available. For any alternative Package which we offer you, you will not be asked to pay any more than the price of the original Package. If any alternative offered by us is in fact cheaper than the original one, we will refund the price difference. You may reject any alternative Package we offer you and choose any other available Package however you must pay the applicable price of that Package and this may mean paying more if it is more expensive (or receiving a refund if it is cheaper).
We will, where compensation is appropriate, pay you the compensation payments set out below subject to the following exceptions. Compensation will not be payable and no liability beyond offering the choices specified above can be accepted where we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of Force Majeure. No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available if we cancel your Package as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these Booking Conditions entitling us to cancel (such as you failing to pay on time), or where a change is a minor one. A change of, flight time of less than 12 hours, airline (except where otherwise stated), type of aircraft (if advised) or destination airport will all be treated as minor changes.
Period before departure:
Compensation payable per person (excluding infants)
In the case of reduced price or special offer Bookings, the compensation payable will be 50% of the above rates.
8. Transfer of a Booking
A Booking may be transferred to another person subject to the amendment fees set out below. We aim to agree to such a transfer where the request is not less than 14 days inclusive before the scheduled departure date, and the primary reason for the request is that the relevant Booking Group member will be prevented from travelling by reason of an unavoidable event, such as illness, death of a close relative or jury service. We may require satisfactory evidence before agreeing to a transfer. No transfer will be accepted 13 days or less before the scheduled departure date and shall be treated as a cancellation by the Booking Group member in respect of whom the transfer is requested, and cancellation charges shall become payable (see Section 10). All transfers to another person will be subject to an administration charge of €125 for Bookings which include a flight (See Note 1) and €65 for all other Bookings, in addition to any cancellation fees which may be due. The person to whom the Booking is transferred must comply with all the terms of the existing Booking and accept the transfer and the terms and conditions of your Booking. The original Lead Name shall remain responsible for the payment of any balance that may be or become due in respect of the original Booking by virtue of the transfer.
Note 1 - Where your Booking includes any flight(s), these may not be transferable even within the 70 day period (the €125 administration charge will still apply). This will be dependent upon the terms and conditions of the air Carrier. You should note that some Carriers do not allow transfers and that a flight booking may have to be cancelled and re-booked, in which event the re-booking will always be subject to flight availability and to payment of any charges imposed by the Carrier which may, in some cases, be the full cost of a ticket. All other transfers more than 70 days before departure will be treated as a new Booking. Any discount or promotion applicable to the original Booking may not apply to the new Booking, in which case any difference in price shall be added to the price payable for the Booking.
9. If You Change Your Booking (see Section 10 if you want to cancel your Booking)
- If, after we have issued your Confirmation Invoice, you wish to make an Amendment to your Booking in any way (other than a transfer to another person as per Section 8), the Lead Name must make a written request to us at least 14 days before departure, quoting your booking reference. This should be sent in writing to Walt Disney Travel Company, 3 Queen Caroline Street, London W6 9PE or by email to: email@example.com quoting your booking reference. Any Amendment will be subject to availability and costs and an amendment fee will also be charged. Before we accept any Amendment, we shall advise the Lead Name if there are any further charges to be paid. These charges shall be paid on confirmation of the amended Booking. No changes are allowed from a full price Booking to a special or other promotional offer.
The following terms and exceptions will apply to any requested Amendment to your Booking:
If a Booking is changed, the price payable at time of original booking will be the price applicable at the time the change is made, except for ticket-only bookings where the ticket price prevailing at the date of amendment will apply.
In the event the value of your Booking (excluding Holidays which include flights) increases as a consequence of any amendment to that Booking the amendment fee will be waived. Please note that changes made to the number of persons in your Booking Group may result in a change to the price of your Booking. We will use our reasonable endeavours to replace lost or stolen airline tickets, subject to the cost of any new tickets issued, which may be higher than the price of the original.
|Walt Disney World Holiday Includes
|Accommodation and/or Disney Park Tickets and/or Disney Dining Plan
||Less than 56 days before departure date
||Cancellation fees apply
|56+ days before departure date
|| €65 per booking
||Less than 70 days before departure date
||Cancellation fees apply
|70+ days before departure date
|| €65 per person Note 2
Note 2 - plus any additional cost or fees which our third party partners or carriers may impose.
10. If You Cancel Your Booking
If you wish to cancel your Booking, the Lead Name must write to us requesting the Booking to be cancelled. This should be received in writing to Walt Disney Travel Company, 3 Queen Caroline Street, London W6 9PE or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference. In the event of any cancellations (whether at your request or otherwise as provided in these Booking Conditions) the following cancellation fees shall be payable (as a % of total Booking price):
Cancellation Fees for Bookings (including flights):
|Period before scheduled departure date that cancellation notice is received by us or a deemed cancellation occurs
||Cancellation charges as a % of total Contract Price
|More than 70 days
||Loss of deposit (€185 pp)
|70 - 56 days
|55 - 36 days
|35 - 15 days
|14 - 0 days
Cancellation Fees for Bookings (excluding flights but including Ticket Only):
|Period before departure date that cancellation notice is received by us or a deemed cancellation occurs
||Cancellation charges as a % of total Contract Price
|More than 56 days
|| €65 per person
|14 -5 days
|Less than 4 days
- Cancellation of certain transport arrangements, typically scheduled airline tickets can result in up to 100% cancellation fees regardless of the notice period given by you to us. We reserve the right to pass on these fees or charges where they exceed the applicable cancellation fees (shown in the relevant table above). Similarly, name changes (including initial changes), destination and date changes can be treated by such suppliers as a cancellation and rebooking, regardless of the period of notice given to us. If our supplier treats the change as a cancellation and rebooking we will pass on to you the cost imposed by the supplier, which could be up to 100% of the transport element of your Booking for cancellation, any cost of a rebooking and you must also pay the amendment fees set out in the Section 9 ("If you Change your Booking") above. Carriers may also refuse to issue replacement tickets for lost or stolen tickets and new tickets may have to be purchased by you. The cost of the new ticket may be greater than the cost of the original ticket.
11. Our Liability to You
- Compliance by us or our suppliers with any applicable regulatory requirements will be proper performance of our, and our suppliers' obligations. This does not necessarily mean compliance with each and every local law and regulation, particularly where these impose absolute obligations. You must show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make any claim.
- We shall not be liable to you where the cause of the failure in your Package or any death or personal injury you may suffer is not due to any fault on our part or that of our servants, agents or suppliers because it is either attributable to you or any member of your Booking Group, or attributable to someone unconnected with your Package and is unforeseeable or unavoidable; or because the failure is due to unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, or due to an event which neither we, nor our servants, agents or suppliers could have foreseen or forestalled.
- If any international convention applies to or governs any of the services or facilities included in your Booking arranged or provided by us, or provided by any of our suppliers, and you make a claim against us of any nature arising out of death, injury, loss or damage suffered during or as a result of the provision of those services or facilities, our liability to pay you or any member of your Booking Group compensation and/or the amount (if any) of compensation payable to you or any member of your Booking Group by us will be limited in accordance with and/or in an identical manner to that provided for by the international convention concerned (in each case including in respect of the conditions of liability, the time for bringing any claim and the type and amount of any damages that can be awarded). International Conventions which may apply include: in respect of international air travel, the Warsaw Convention 1929 (including as amended by the Hague Protocol of 1955 and by any of the additional Montreal Protocol of 1975) or the Montreal Convention 1999; in respect of rail travel, the COTIF Convention concerning International Carriage by Rail 1980 (as amended); in respect of carriage by sea the PLR and where applicable, the Athens Convention 1974; in respect of carriage by road, the Geneva Convention 1973; and, in respect of hotels, the Paris Convention 1962. We will provide you with copies of the relevant conventions if you ask us. This means that we are to be regarded as having all benefit of any limitations of compensation contained in any of these conventions or any other international conventions applicable to your Booking (see Section 5).
- You must assist us in recovering from any third party any sum which may compensate us for any sums we pay you. In particular, you are obliged to assign to us any rights that you may have against any other person whose acts or omissions have caused or contributed to our legal liability to pay you compensation. You must also provide us with all assistance we may reasonably require. Finally, you must follow the procedures for the notification of complaints set out in Section 12 below ("If You Have A Complaint").
- Should you or any member of your Booking Group become ill while on your Holiday, you must, in addition to reporting your illness to our representative, local agent or Duty Office, consult a local doctor and also consult your GP upon your return to Ireland. Should you then wish to make a claim against us as a result of that illness, you must provide us with details of both the local doctor whom you saw and your GP, together with written authority for us to obtain a medical report from both those doctors.
- If you or any member of your Booking Group suffers during your Package any difficulty through misadventure as a result of any activity which does not form part of your Package, we will offer you prompt assistance. All assistance (financial or otherwise) is subject to our reasonable discretion and a maximum total cost to us of €1262 per booking and is subject to you notifying us that you require such assistance within 30 days of the incident. If you are entitled to have any costs and expenses arising from such an incident met by or from any insurance policy or if you obtain a costs order against anyone in relation to the incident, you must repay to us the costs and expenses we spend in assisting you.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary elsewhere in these Booking Conditions, we shall not in any circumstances be liable to you or any member of your Booking Group for any loss or anticipated loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of use, loss of contract or other opportunity (whether direct, indirect or consequential) nor for any consequential, incidental or indirect loss or damage of any kind whatsoever.
- For claims not involving personal injury, death or illness or which are not subject to any of the conventions contemplated in Section 11(c) above, any liability which we may incur for the negligent acts and/or omissions of our suppliers shall be limited in the case of an adult an amount equal to double the inclusive price of the holiday to the adult concerned and in the case of a minor an amount equal to the inclusive price of the holiday to the minor concerned.
- The amount of compensation we will pay for any loss or damage to luggage is limited in accordance with the conventions listed in Section 11(c) above. For claims for missing or damaged baggage you must follow the rules on the back of your ticket or contained within the Carrier's conditions of carriage. Please note, time limits apply within which to notify us or the Carrier and make a claim. We will not accept liability for high-value items which you should insure for the appropriate amount. If there are no applicable limits for luggage then our liability will be limited to €628 per person.
12. If You Have a Complaint
- (a) If you have a complaint about your arrangements whilst away, you must immediately notify the supplier of the service in question locally. If they are unable to resolve the problem immediately, and a member of our staff is not available, you should contact us straight away and we will endeavour to assist. If you are still not satisfied on your return home, you must write to us within 28 days of your return, providing all other relevant information to allow us to investigate your complaint properly. Any correspondence regarding your Booking should be sent to Walt Disney Travel Company, 3 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9PE or via email to: email@example.com. Please write your Booking reference number on your email, and include your daytime and evening telephone numbers. If you do not give us the opportunity to resolve any problem locally by reporting it to the supplier, or calling and informing us, then we may not be able to deal with any complaint on your return.
13. Your Behaviour
If we or any other person in authority is of the reasonable opinion that you, or any member of your Booking Group, are behaving in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger or upset to any other person (including our staff or agents) or damage to property, or could be disruptive or is/are suffering from a contagious disease, we will be entitled to terminate your Holiday. You and/or any and/or all members of your Booking Group will not be allowed to proceed with your travel arrangements and/or will be required to leave the flight, ship, accommodation or other service and we will have no further responsibility to you and your Booking Group including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination. You will be responsible for making full payment for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your Booking Group during your time away. Payment must be made direct at the time to the service supplier concerned, failing which you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party's full costs and expenses including legal costs) as a result of your actions or those of any member of your Booking Group.
14. Special Requests
If you have any special requests, please tell us when you make your Booking. We will try to meet your needs but cannot guarantee to do so.
15. Travel Insurance
It is a condition of your Booking that the Booking Party, including infants and children, are adequately insured on holiday. It is your responsibility to take out before travelling insurance suitable for your needs for the entire duration of the Booking. We shall not be liable for any costs or losses through your failure or the failure of your Booking Group to take out adequate insurance cover.
16. Health and Travel Documentation
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents before departure. We are not liable if you are refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure on your part to carry correct documentation. If failure to have any necessary travel or other documents results in fines, surcharges or other financial penalty being imposed on us, you will be responsible for reimbursing us accordingly.
17. Pregnancy, Infants & Minors
Women who have entered their 24th week of pregnancy as of the scheduled departure date of their Holiday may be refused passage due to safety concerns. In such case, neither a physician's medical statement nor a waiver of liability will be accepted. In addition, neither Walt Disney Travel Company nor any Carrier shall be responsible or liable for any complications to pregnancy at any stage.
A Minor not travelling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by a Responsible Adult. The parent/guardian of a Minor not travelling with them must authorise a Responsible Adult to have custody and control over the Minor at all times and to contract on their behalf with us. All Adult Guests/Responsible Adults on the booking shall be jointly and severally responsible for the conduct and behaviour of any Minors on their Booking.
18. USA - Travel Authorisation (ESTA)
It is mandatory for anyone travelling to or transferring through the US under the Visa Waiver Program, to obtain approval to travel no later than 72 hours prior to travel by completing an online process ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorisation) scheme. The cost of an ESTA is currently approx $14 per person and can be obtained by visiting https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov or the US Embassy website at https://ie.usembassy.gov/visas where further information on the scheme and up to date fee can also be found. Once completed and approved, the ESTA application is valid for two years and allows multiple visits without the need to reapply. Travellers can apply for an ESTA even if they have no firm plans to travel to the US. Failure to obtain an ESTA could result in the passenger being denied boarding.
19. Law and Jurisdiction
Your contract with us and any non-contractual obligations arising from or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and shall be determined by the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
20. Service of Proceedings
For the purposes of the Package Holidays and Travel Trade Act 1995 proceedings can be served at Buena Vista International (Ireland), 12 Parliament Street, Dublin, Ireland.
21. Data Protection
Walt Disney Travel Company will collect and hold personal information in accordance with its Data Protection Policy which can be found at https://disneyprivacycenter.com/privacy-policy-translations/english
You consent to our processing and transferring information in this way (if we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we will be unable to accept and confirm your Booking).
22. Medical Equipment and Safety Equipment Related to Disability or Reduced Mobility
- You must (a) notify us prior to the time of making your Booking of any relevant personal circumstances and needs of any member of your Booking Group including, without limitation, any Disability, if not self-reliant or there is restricted mobility - for example if you have difficulty in walking 500 metres; and (b) notify us at any time from when the Booking is made until 48 hours prior to the flight's departure or by calling our Call Centre on 1800 812 676 if any member of your Booking Group previously reported to be with reduced mobility or as not being self-reliant no longer fall into either category.
- You must advise us at the time of making your Booking or as soon as possible before the start of your Holiday of the need to bring any medical equipment on board a flight or to a resort. Not all medical equipment can be carried or used on-board aircraft and you must check with us prior to carriage. If you fail to notify us or, in relation to any carriage comprised in your Booking the relevant Carrier, of any disability or mobility issues of any member(s) of your Booking Group, or if any member, in our reasonable opinion or that of the Carrier, is unfit or unable to travel or whose condition may constitute a danger to themselves or others on-board or where the Carrier is unable to carry such member in a operationally feasible and/or safe and/or dignified manner, we and/or the Carrier shall be entitled to refuse carriage to that person. If, any member of your Booking Party cannot be carried safely and in accordance with applicable safety requirements, then we and/or or the Carrier can refuse to accept a reservation or boarding of any member of your Booking Group who is a disabled person or person with reduced mobility on the grounds of safety. Such a refusal will be based on an assessment of risk by us and/or the Carrier taking account of applicable legislation and international regulations. It is therefore important that the fullest information is provided by you and every member of your Booking Group before or at the time of making your Booking and if circumstances or requirements change.
- Here are some examples of conditions which you must tell us about to ensure safe carriage: a requirement for a dialysis machine, oxygen cylinders, or high risk conditions such as epilepsy. This is not a definitive list and you should tell us about any condition which requires constant care or constant medication and which, if such care is not provided or medication taken, could have serious consequences. Where we consider it necessary, we may require you to be accompanied by another person who is capable of providing the assistance needed for disabilities or reduced mobility. This requirement will be based on safety grounds. Full time wheelchair users or persons who require assistance with personal care must be accompanied by a travelling companion fit and able to assist them in day to day tasks. The assessment of whether or not it is necessary or desirable for an accompanying person will be based on information provided at the time you make your Booking. You are required to provide as much information as possible to enable a full risk assessment to be made and may be asked to provide further information to ensure that we have all relevant information.
23. Luggage, Valuables and Other Possessions
You must comply with the luggage allowances of the Carrier(s). Please note air Carriers may charge luggage fees and restrict luggage to one bag per person so check with your air Carrier before you depart. You must retain valuables such as cash, negotiable securities or other financial instruments, gold, silverware, jewellery, ornaments, works of art, photographic/video/audio equipment or supplies, laptop computers, cellular phones or other valuables in your personal control at all times. Neither we nor any airline or any supplier will be responsible for any damage to or loss of any of these items.