With the Disney Dining Plan, you can enjoy over 100 dining locations across Walt Disney World Resort. Enjoy a casual bite or snack at our self-service locations or treat yourself a sit-down meal at our waiter service restaurants, where you'll be escorted to your table and waited on. You can start making your dining reservations up to 180 days before you arrive.
What's Included in My Disney Dining Plan?
All members of your party aged 3 and over will enjoy the following for each night of their stay:
1 Self-Service Meal
A self-service meal includes one main course and one drink. Enjoy a wide variety of quick and casual options, from healthy light bites to simple family favourites such as:
1 Waiter Service Meal
Enjoy unparalleled service and cuisine, with a touch of Disney magic. Served by our friendly waiting staff, your meal includes one main course, one dessert (at lunch and dinner only) and one drink. Enjoy exceptional dining experiences including:
- Buffets and family-style meals
- Character dining
- Signature restaurants (2 meal entitlements)
- Dinner Shows (2 meal entitlements)
1 Non-Alcoholic/Alcoholic Drink per Meal
Enjoy a refreshing selection of non-alcoholic or alcoholic‡ (for Guests over 21) beverages to accompany your meal including:
- Artisanal milkshakes and fresh smoothies
- Mocktails and sodas
- Beer, cider and most wines
- Sangria and speciality cocktails
2 Selected Snacks
You'll find snacks at self-service restaurants, most outdoor carts and select merchandise locations. Redeem your snack entitlements for a single serving of items such as:
- Soft drinks
- Water bottles
- Fresh fruit
- Ice cream
Refillable Resort Mug
As part of your meal plan, each Guest ages 3 and over will receive a refillable drink mug† which is eligible for refills at beverage islands at self-service locations at any Disney Resort hotel.
How Do I Use My Disney Dining Plan?
Redeeming your dining entitlements is quick and easy.
- Present your valid Disney Resort ID (either a MagicBand or card) to the server or cashier.
- Specify the number of meals or snacks being redeemed.
- Guests ages 3-9 must order from a children's menu where available.
- If dining with another party, please notify the server which meals should be redeemed on each valid Disney Resort ID
- For remaining entitlements, check your dining receipts, ask Guest Relations or check in the My Disney Experience app.
Where Can I Use My Disney Dining Plan?
Go wherever your taste buds take you! With the Disney Dining Plan, you can take your pick from over 100 locations across the whole of Walt Disney World Resort.
Explore Disney Dining Plan Locations
Special Waiter Service Experiences
For two waiter service entitlements per person, you can enjoy some truly magical dining options.
Signature Dining Restaurants:
Experience an elegant waiter service option with a wide selection of cuisines ranging from traditional African, Indian and Mediterranean to premium steaks and fresh seafood.
The dress code for Signature Dining restaurants is Resort Casual. Not permitted in dining room: tank tops, swimsuits or swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing of any kind or T-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.
Enjoy family-style dining with live entertainment at a themed dinner show.
The Disney Dining Plan can be used for Category 2 or Category 3 seating at all Dinner Shows (subject to availability) and Category 1 seating at the 8:30 PM Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (subject to availability). Please pick up your Dinner Show ticket at the Concierge Desk in your Disney Resort hotel prior to arriving at the show. All Dinner Shows require advance reservations.
Private In-Room Dining and Pizza Delivery:
Indulge in the comfort and convenience of dining in your room at select Disney Resort hotels.
Waiter service restaurants, Character Dining locations and Signature restaurants book quickly, and some may have limited or no availability at the time of package purchase or when making dining reservations. Advance reservations are required for all
Dinner Shows. You can start making dining reservations up to 180 days before you arrive.
You can make dining reservations through:
- Visiting DisneyWorld.com/Dine
- Logging on to My Disney Experience
- Calling our Disney Experts freephone on 1800 812 675*
What's Not Included
Certain items are not included in any Disney Dining Plan such as:
- Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter).
- Items (such as popcorn or drinks) that are served in a souvenir container.
- Items sold from recreational rental counters.
- Items considered to be merchandise (such as bottle toppers, glow cubes and bottle straps).
- Special dining events offered at certain waiter service locations.
Special Dietary Requests
Should you have any specific dietary requirements, please advise our Disney Experts at the time of booking your dining reservation. Alternatively, speak with a chef or manager upon arrival at the dining location.
Look out for the Mickey Check symbol! Mickey Check makes it easy to spot food and beverage choices that fit your family's healthy lifestyle. When you see Mickey Check icon next to specific items on Walt Disney World restaurant menus you'll know that the food you're looking at is tasty and meets Disney nutritional guidelines!
- Gratuities are not included except at Dinner Shows, Private In-Room Dining and Cinderella's Royal Table.
- An additional form of payment is needed if you add gratuity and have not provided a credit card at check-in to charge incidentals and other expenses to your room.
- An 18% gratuity will automatically be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.
- An automatic gratuity charge may also be added to your bill for certain items you order that are not included in the Disney Dining Plan.
Prix fixe menus and certain select menu items require payment of an additional amount in addition to redeeming the number of Table Service entitlements required at the location.